Thursday 28 May 2015

explenation writing

my writing goal is punctuation here is a part of my writing that shows I can do this.

My career goal is to become an artist. There are many reasons why I want to become an artist, but one of the main ones is that I enjoy creating art, especially painting and sketching which is one of the things that artists do. Some other things that artists do is turn their creative ideas into works of art using things like paint, clay, wood, stone and much more. Some other things things that they will do is research designs, discuss clients requirements, produce art work and more. Opportunities to become and make a living as an artist are very low because it is hard to become established, and artists only get paid for what they sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment